Five years of One Happy Family Community Centre on Lesvos, means five years of hundreds, maybe thousands, of people involved in making the Centre what it is today. All of the moments from the last five years stay close in our hearts. All the experiences we had have allowed us to go differently through the world.
All of you, in your own way, have contributed to OHF. You and your support have been priceless! We want to take this moment to say a big thank you to:
- you, who painted something at OHF
- you, who helped cooking
- you, who supported newly arrived visitors
- you, who brought in an idea for a new project
- you, who handed out items in the shop
- you, who drove the volleyball team to training
- you, who made an endless amount of coffee with lots of sugar
- you, you played at the playground
- you, you put on the music
- you, who were part of the beginning, building, choosing, cleaning, cooking, crying, dancing, dealing, discussing, drawing, dreaming, eating, empathising, falling, feeling, finding, getting up, giving, growing, holding, introducing, laughing, leading, learning, losing, making, missing, meeting, observing, rising, seeing, sharing, singing, smiling, talking, teaching, thinking and understanding.
Five years of coming together, learning from each other.
Thank you for being a part of it, and thank you for continuing to follow what OHF is up to. Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to welcoming you to the new chapter of our history – in Athens!