Sustainable and long-term – on the ground and financially. Help us to raise 200,000 for a year full of participation, empowerment and community-building.
We are glad that our heart-project One Happy Family has found a solid ground in the form of the Victoria Community Center. Many things have changed since our move from Lesvos to Athens, but one thing stayed: the need for a Community Center is as big as ever. The projects on the ground are flourishing, growing and are able to provide a safe place in Athens for more than 2227 people monthly. We constantly adapt and improve the projects to be able to make the best possible impact. Our goal for 2024 is to establish and improve our operations, activities and impacts even more and to secure the Victoria CC sustainably and long-term. To bring this vision to life, we need your support.
The majority of our incoming donations are from individual giving; from friends, supporters, volunteers, individuals like you. To realise our goals in 2024, we need everyone’s help.
To cover our project costs for 2024 we want to raise 50,000 € with campaigns and actions on Global Giving and 150,000 over our website, through foundations, grants and other donations.
The €200,000 we aim to raise will cover essential project expenses, including:
- Materials and Resources: Supplies, equipment, and tools needed for various activities.
- Operational Costs: Overheads like transportation, communication, and administrative expenses and team costs, such as salaries, stipends, trainings etc.
- Community Engagement: Costs related to organising events, workshops, and outreach programs.
How You Can Help:
Your support, no matter how big or small, can make a significant difference. How you can get involved:
- Donate: Contribute to our campaign by making a donation. Every euro counts and brings us closer to our goal. We have a campaign on our website and one on Global Giving.
- Follow us on social media, via newsletter or on the website for special announcements with the opportunity to win a gift, have your donation doubled or make a gift to someone else.
- Spread the Word: Share our campaign with your friends, family, and social networks. The more people who know about our project, the closer we get to our goal. The more people participate, the more we can do in support of people seeking refuge in Greece.
- Join us in our efforts for 2024 !
- Let’s make 2024 a year of hope, progress, development, stability and sustainability! Together we keep our doors open in 2024.
Donate today and be a part of our community, of our family.